Uncategorized

COVID19 Announcement

At this point, no decisions have been made regarding Camp Judah this summer. We are waiting to see how the COVID19 situation develops and what the heath department recommends. This being the case, we decided to close camper registration until a definite decision has been made and we will post an update as soon as we know more.