2021 Camp Dates
In 2021, Camp Judah will offer Sr. and Jr. Camp as back-to-back 3 day camps.
Sr. Camp: August 15-18, campers ages 12-18
Jr. Camp: August 18-20, campers ages 8-12
Before July 19, 2021
$100 – Basic Package
$115 – Adventure Package
After July 19, 2021
$150 – Basic Package
$165 – Adventure Package
Adventure Package Includes:
Jr. Camp: High Ropes Course, Zipline, and Rockwall Climbing
S. Camp: High Ropes Course, Zipline, and Paintball Course
On August 9, all registration will be closed.
Registration is first come, first serve and will be subject to limit depending on NYS camp requirement, as well as the availability of camp counselors.
Sr. Camp camper dropoff will be Sunday, August 15 from 2:00 to 4:00pm and camper pickup will be Wednesday, August 18 from 9:30 to 11:30am.
Jr. Camp camper dropoff will be Wednesday, August 18 from 1:00 – 3:00pm and camper pickup will be Friday, August 20 from 5:00 to 7:00pm.
Campers who are 12 years old are welcome to attend either or both of the camps.
Typically, registration is non-refundable but in light of the uncertain situation with NYS Health Guidelines, if for any reason you feel unsettled about sending your camper to Camp Judah and would like a refund, please contact our office and we would be happy to issue a refund 100% of the registration fee
About Camp Judah
Camp Judah is a place where children and young people can have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. It is comprised of local churches, working together, in a spirit of humility, to provide an environment of holy worship, anointed teaching, real fellowship with brothers and sisters in Christ, and exciting fun. We honor the calling and gifting of God in each camper by the presiding leadership of the Holy Spirit, so that each teen leaves camp with a burning passion for Jesus, and is a blessing to their family, local church and community. The oversight for Camp Judah is shared by a group of local pastors.
Camper Rules for Camp Judah
- No one is permitted to leave the camp boundaries or make phone calls without first receiving permission from the Camp Director.
- The following are off limits to campers: boys’ areas to girls, girls’ areas to boys, the kitchen, and the pool or pond without a life guard.
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT BETWEEN BOYS AND GIRLS. (6 inch rule)
- Alcohol, tobacco, or illicit drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Do not touch what is not yours, without permission.
- Campers may not leave their rooms or shelters after “Lights Out” without a counselor’s presence (Jr. Camp) or counselor’s permission (Sr. Camp).
- Campers are not to bring or use cell phones, TVs, ipods or similar MP3 players, electronic games or weapons of any kind.
- Young ladies will dress appropriately – no bare midriff, halter or spaghetti strap tops, short-shorts, 2 piece bathing suits or any immodest or offensive clothing will be permitted. Likewise, young men will dress appropriately – no immodest or offensive clothing will be allowed. If campers come unprepared, appropriate, used clothing will be loaned to them.
- IN ALL DISPUTES, THE DECISION OF THE DIRECTOR IS FINAL!
What to Expect
This is a tentative schedule. Junior Camp typically has a little more structure in the afternoon, while Senior Camp is a bit more relaxed. Your Camp Director may choose to adjust the schedule.
Daily Schedule (**The 2021 schedule will likely be different than previous years.**)
8:30 – Gather at the flag
9:15 – Breakfast
10:00 – Chapel
11:00 – Skill Classes
12:30 – Lunch
1:00 – Free time, duties, devotions, swimming, etc.
3:30 – Special Event (Everyone must participate in the Special Event)
5:00 – Dinner
6:30 – Chapel
10:00 – Cabin Time followed by “Lights Out”